SECTION 1 – Legal Standing for Processing Personal Data
To the extent you provide us with personal data, we are processing your personal data under the following lawful basis:
- Processing necessary for compliance with legal obligations
- Processing necessary for purposes of a legitimate interest such as pursuing commercial and marketing aims, operational management, internal administration, and network and information security
- Processing necessary for purposes of fulfilling a contract with you or for your benefit or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract
SECTION 2 – Third-Party Websites & Third-Party Embedded Content
SECTION 3 – How We Collect Data
- We collect personal data you provide to us voluntarily
Personal data refers to information that can be used reasonably to identify you personally such as your name, address, phone number and email address. We collect personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us, including, but not limited to, by: submitting a quote request, signing up for a news letter or email list, or inquiring for a job. You may choose not to disclose the requested information or personal data; however, certain site features may not be available to you to take advantage of.
- Data pertaining to your use of the site, your browser, or your device are collected automatically
Tools and technology we use may automatically collect and record certain data when you visit and use the site. This information is technical in nature and does not identify you specifically as a person. Moreover, it pertains to information about your browser, IP address, the type of device you are using to visit the site and its unique identifiers, what other websites may have referred you to our site, how many pages you visited, search terms and other information about your use of the site, browser or device.
- Third-parties collecting data about you
SECTION 4 – Our Use of Collected Data
The nature of our business demands that we create customized experiences for our website visitors. Thus, the data we collect and use allows us to operate and administer the site in a way that provides you with that experience. We may use data (including, but not limited) to the following extent:
Improve our site or services provided;
Improve your experience on our site;
Fulfill our obligations pertaining to the reason for which you volunteered data (ex: respond to your application, reply to your quote request);
Accept your participation in specific features of the site (ex: blog subscription);
Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from arrangements between you and us; and
For any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
We may use data for marketing and advertising purposes to:
Develop, improve, and target our promotional messaging to you and others via retargeting, online behavioral advertising, and use of social media platform tools for advertising such as Facebook Lookalike Audiences;
Produce for you additional information regarding products, events and services from Venture Creations and other affiliated companies or subsidiaries via email or through advertising.
SECTION 5 – Cookies & Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. Tracking technologies such as pixels or pixel tags are used on or by third-party advertising platforms to improve the experience of the user on the site and to advertise to the user based on their activity on the site.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
SECTION 6 – How We Share Data
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may share your data collected on this site with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
- Service Providers. We may provide collected data to our service providers. They may use your data to perform services for us and may have access to, store and process your personal data to provide services on our behalf.
- Law Enforcement and Safety. In order to fulfill our legal obligation we may share your personal data collected on our site with law enforcement in order to protect the rights, property and safety of our users and other third-parties. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to provide your data as we deem necessary or are required to respond to claims or to comply with the law.
- Business Transfers. Should Fourth Arrow LLC dba Venture Creations execute a merger or acquisition by another company or the sale of its assets, your data will be included in the business assets transferred in most cases.
SECTION 7 – Retention & Protection of Data
We use, to the best of our ability, appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of safety and security of your data that we possess. Unfortunately the internet is not completely secure and no security measure is impenetrable. Therefore we cannot fully guarantee the security of your data. By accessing the site, any transmission of your data is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with data voluntarily or involuntarily sent to us or collected by us.
SECTION 8 – Opting-Out of Data Use or Withdrawing Consent
You can opt-out of receiving communications from us as instructed in the emails you receive from us or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pertaining to Facebook advertising specifically, you may adjust your advertising preferences by adjusting the settings on the platform (follow this link for an example here).
SECTION 9 – Your Rights Under the GDPR
Our site is intended for use in the United States of America. However, if you are using the site from the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you are using the site from within the EEA, be aware that your personal data may be transferred to other countries for processing, but it will not be transferred, stored, or processed outside the EEA without adequate protections. Adequate safeguards will be in place for all transfers of personal data outside the EEA to locations that do not have an “adequacy decision” from the European Commission.
SECTION 10 – Age of Consent, Children & Parents
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are using the site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. If you are under the age of majority you may not use the site. We do not knowingly or intentionally target or collect personally identifiable data and or information from users who are not the age of majority. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personally identifiable information without your consent, please inform us at email@example.com.
SECTION 11 – Foreign Jurisdictions: Personal Data Transfers
This site is designed for and targeted to the United States. If you are accessing the site from outside the United States, any data collected about you or data provided by you will be transferred to the United States in accordance with applicable laws. Be advised the United States may have different standards for how your data is used and secured than the standards in place in the country in which you are accessing the site from.
If we so choose and determine in our sole discretion that it is necessary, we will notify you of major or material changes via email.
SECTION 13 – Questions & Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our privacy compliance representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Fourth Arrow, LLC; dba Venture Creations
Attn: Privacy Compliance
2775 Montana Trail NE
Belmont, MI 49306